- Agriculture / Other
- Building Humidification
- Clean Rooms
- Data Centers
- Featured Articles
- Fog Cooling For Gas Turbines & Heat Exchangers
- Fog Effects & Mist Cooling
- Gas Turbine
- Gas Turbine Inlet Air Cooling
- Gas Turbine Wet Compression
- Heat Exchanger Pre-Cooling
- Hospital & Healthcare
- Humidification for Industry
- Humidification for Public Spaces
- Our Solutions
- Special Effects
- Steam Condenser Pre-Cooling
- View All
Old gas turbine fog systems are prone to regular maintenance, high operating costs, and are not able to perform at today’s standards. Upgrading and replacing old parts and technologies can improve system performance and reduce operating costs.
MeeFog’s cold storage humidification system is designed for precise control even in tight spaces with less airflow
Fog delivers acceptable IAQ and humidification effectiveness while keeping both installation and operating costs down.
The MeeFog system is a very cost-effective way to increase gas turbine power output. Installed costs are typically less than $150/kW.
Humidification using direct pressure nozzles is a growing area of green technologies.
Energy and cost comparison of humidification systems.
Efficiently bring the general temperature of the greenhouse down.