Fog delivers acceptable IAQ and humidification effectiveness while keeping both installation and operating costs down.
- Agriculture / Other
- Building Humidification
- Clean Rooms
- Data Centers
- Featured Articles
- Fog Cooling For Gas Turbines & Heat Exchangers
- Fog Effects & Mist Cooling
- Gas Turbine
- Gas Turbine Inlet Air Cooling
- Gas Turbine Wet Compression
- Heat Exchanger Pre-Cooling
- Hospital & Healthcare
- Humidification for Industry
- Humidification for Public Spaces
- Our Solutions
- Special Effects
- Steam Condenser Pre-Cooling
- View All
Energy and cost comparison of humidification systems.
Installing a MeeFog humidifier saved the Medical Center money and decreased their energy usage overall.
Humidifier can respond quickly to the requirements of the building.
A fine Arts Center needed a design that could accommodate spaces ranging from a small control booth to a 1,200 seat auditorium.
Evaporative cooling process significantly improves power usage, for energy savings projects.
Facebook’s energy efficient 147,000 sq. foot data center can operate year-round without using mechanical cooling, even when summer temperatures reach 110 °F.