Data Center Commercial Humidifier
Efficiently Condition and Cool
Humidifiers are a necessity for Data Centers. Maintaining humidity helps to avoid a static discharge situation. High pressure humidity is added to each air handler in a special wet section before the cooling coils, any moisture not absorbed in the section is collected on a droplet filter and drained.
High pressure humidifiers as a replacement for steam systems deliver significant energy savings and lower operating and maintenance costs especially compared to electric steam. They respond quickly and accurately to the needs of the building.
MeeFog systems both cool the air and add humidity to reduce static discharge. Evaporative coolers have been successfully employed by Facility Managers to dramatically reduce the cost of cooling data centers by either direct cooling of the air and/or by cooling air conditioning condensers.
MeeFog HVAC Installation Diagram
Click the different areas of the diagram below to learn more information about our system.
Reverse Osmosis Water Purification
Reverse Osmosis Water Purification
City water is treated using the Reverse Osmosis water treatment rack. This purifies the water, removing minerals, particulate, and microorganisms. Systems include automated membrane flushing, pre-treatment filtration, and UV Re-Circulation.
The high-pressure pump maintains 1000 psi water pressure in order to atomize the water into tiny droplets that can evaporate into the air stream. The pump rack has a VFD with panel-mounted controller that maintains pressure when staging valves open and close.
The valve panel allows precise control over how much humidification is injected into the air stream based on a signal from the BMS. It is possible to control the humidification level in the space to plus or minus 1% RH.
Fog nozzles are mounted on stainless steel tubing inside the air handler. These nozzles produce droplets in the 10-micron range. These precision nozzles are manufactured and tested in Mee Industries' own facility.
The mist eliminator removes water droplets larger than 5 microns. The filter pads can come off their stainless steel frames and can be washed or replaced easily.
MeeFog System Benefits
- Minimizes the risk of airborne infections.
- Decreases the occurrence of respiratory issues in newborns.
- Low energy consumption.
- Precise humidity level control.
- Elevates patient and staff overall comfort and virus protection.
- Lowers employee absence rate.
- Reduces premature drying and formation of scabs from coagulated blood.
- Prevention of electrostatic damage to medical equipment.
We’ll gladly supply a detailed payback analysis report for your Hospital or Medical Center including:
- Installed MeeFog system cost.
- Predicted process gains per year.
Each MeeFog impaction-pin nozzle is made from high-grade stainless steel. The standard nozzle features a 0.006 inch (150 micrometer) diameter orifice which produces billions of ultra-fine droplets per second. At an operating pressure of 2000 psi, the average droplet size is below 10 micrometers, or one tenth the diameter of a single strand of human hair. The resulting fog provides fast evaporation and amazing special effects.
- High-grade, precision-machined type 316 stainless steel construction.
- Super smooth orifice, low-pressure drop, 98% efficiency.
- Cylinder type filter with radius end for efficient nozzle operation.
- 1/8″ NPT tapered fitting.
- O-Ring seal at the base of the nozzle.