MeeFog™ System Benefits
- Reduces electrostatic shock
- Suspends airborne dust
- High quality, corrosion resistant system components
- Low energy consumption
- Cools and conditions
- Easy to service and maintain
- Ultra-fine fog droplets
- Stainless steel construction
- Flexible and easy to retrofit
- Easy to specify
- Guaranteed results![/dt_cell]
We’ll gladly supply a detailed payback analysis report for your existing Purpose Built Data Center including:
- Installed MeeFog™ System Cost
- Guaranteed power gain
- Predicted process gains per year
- Fuel savings
- Payback analysis[/dt_cell][/dt_box]
Design and build an energy efficient 147,000 sq ft data center that can operate year-round without using mechanical cooling, even when summer temperatures reach 110°F.
- Use a custom designed MeeFog system, consisting of 28 fogging units and more than 6600 nozzles to provide the exact levels of cooling and humidification.
- Keep the equipment operating efficiently using evaporative cooling combined with outside air.
- No need to purchase or operate expensive chillers.
- Fog Nozzles in plenum use a mist eliminator made of a special synthetic fiber that is impregnated with an antimicrobial substance to inhibit the growth of bacteria.
When the Open Compute Project launched with it’s first data center in Prineville, Oregon, it selected a system that uses both outside air and the cooling power of water. But in this case, it didn’t involve pumping huge volumes of water through the data center, instead using the natural evaporative effect of the water to cool the air.
Efficiently Condition and Cool
Businesses increasingly depend on cloud computing to meet their growing need for data processing and storage. The growth of the Internet and cloud computing has seen the growth in the design and building of purpose-built data centers. Large data centers require significant amounts of energy for cooling because they produce more heat, requiring dedicated cooling systems. MeeFog is a highly engineered technology using the simplest, most stable and energy efficient way to cool; the evaporative process.
Using an evaporative cooling process, data centers benefit from the cooling effects of MeeFog: significantly improved power usage effectiveness (PUE), the stabilization of the relative humidity, and elimination of static electricity.
With MeeFog™ cooling and humidification installed at your data center, computer equipment reliability is increased, energy use is lowered, and green initiatives are more easily attained.
Savings in operation costs and low maintenance routines means that a MeeFog system will typically pay for itself within one year.